Comment on page
A complex collection of infosec resources collected throughout my journey.
- N_D: Not Defined (If you know where to place these, please place them in the right 'theme').
- Books: Everything with a table of contents and longer than 50 pages.
- Posts: Posts (commonly blogposts) small one-page literature (with an informational subject).
- Papers: Scientific papers (You know...).
- Blogs: website consisting of multiple posts.
- Lists: A list of some sorts (tools, commands, etc.) without (much) explanations.
- Cheat sheets: A list with common commands to use with a certain tool or in a scenario, with explanation of what it does.
- Databases: Larger searchable lists about a subject.
- Tutorials: (Web)Page about a specific subject for learning a specific part of a tool, langauge, exploit, etc.
- Videos: One video about a subject (a video from youtube, daily motion, twitch clip, etc.).
- Courses: Multiple Tutorials stacked into lessons about a certain (larger than with a tutorial) subject.
- Challenges: CTFs, wargames and other challenges on a certain subject.
- Writeups: Explainations of the CTFs, wargames or challenges.
- Playlists: Youtube channels, playlists or other video based 'collection'.
- Tools: (Web based) programs, frameworks, etc. about a certain subject.
- Podcasts: audio based fragments of certain subjects.
- dumps: shared (private) cloud services with multiple files (books, courses, etc.)EXCEPTION: Everything in [Hacking & Security Resources, but if it fits.....]